You are hereHome ›
We are thrilled that you plan to study abroad on EAP! Now that you've decided on a program, you should:
- Check when your application is due.
- Submit an EAP Boarding Pass. You do NOT need to create a log-in/password to do this.
- Start your MyEAP Application (you will receive details after completing the EAP Boarding Pass). This step will require you to create a login/password on the UCEAP website which is different than this UCSB EAP site.
- Ensure that you do careful academic planning.
- Complete your application documents. You may only apply to ONE program per term abroad (Fall, Spring, etc.)
- Submit your application online and then turn in the hard copies on your application due date.
EAP 2nd Level Links
EAP Application Workshop:
How to compile your application.
Turning in your EAP Application:
2 minute overview of what a completed app should look like.