Apply Now

We are thrilled that you plan to study abroad with UCSB EAP! Now that you've decided on a program, you should:


program due date


an estimate of your financial aid package using the EAP Financial Aid Calculator. To learn more about finances, click here.


a passport. Make an appointment at the Rec Cen Passport Office or visit Note:  Due to the current COVID-19 situation, passports will take longer than the usual 4-6 weeks. As of March 2020, expedited passport services have been suspended and regular services are experiencing significant delays. Apply immediately! 


the UCEAP application online before 11:59pm on the deadline. Follow these Application Resources for instructions and tips.


*This step is only for the Intern: Scotland, and English Universities - Univ. of Sussex programs.

Turn in the hard copy materials listed in your UCEAP application requirements at any time until 4:00pm on the deadline to the UCSB EAP Office in South Hall 2431.