U.S. Citizens

If you already have a passport, check the expiration date now. It must be valid for 6 months after your EAP program ends, unless otherwise stated on your UCEAP application instructions. Here's how to apply for a new passport or a renewal:

Non-U.S. Citizens

Contact your home country’s nearest consulate or embassy in order to find out the passport application procedure. Non-U.S. citizens will also need to contact U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services  (1-800-375-5283) in order to ensure their legal return to the U.S.